MOTU Application

Fernando Ribeiro fernando at staff.nerdgroup.org
Mon Nov 5 12:57:27 GMT 2007

Hi Michael,

On 11/3/07, Michael Bienia <michael at vorlon.ping.de> wrote:

> On 2007-11-01 17:32:53 -0200, Fernando Ribeiro wrote:
> When were you sure that this merge was ok to be uploaded?

When I have no doubt about the package.

How do you decide if a review of a merge is necessary or can be directly
> uploaded?

Example: I made a change in the clean script of the package. Then I think
that a review would be interesting to make sure that this was the best way
to be done.
Therefore, if I have a doubt, then I need a review (opinion of other motu).
If all right, then upload.
IMHO asking a professional opinion only increases packages quality, because
we're all working towards a common good.

Best Regards,
Fernando Ribeiro

--
Firthunands: firthu means peace, nands means daring.
"Those who do anything to maintain the peace!"