MOTU Application

Fernando Ribeiro fernando at
Thu Nov 1 21:25:29 GMT 2007

Hi Emmet,

On 11/1/07, Emmet Hikory <emmet.hikory at> wrote:

>     I'm very curious about this.  My understanding is that being MOTU
> granted only the privilege to upload.  Could you please expand a
> little on your understanding of what it is to be a MOTU?

     Perhaps I have expressed inappropriately, therefore, I was basing on
the issue of Scott (on be able to myself to upload) to respond.
     MOTUs are great people who use of their time to contribute (adding,
removing, updating, fixing software) with the components of the universe and
multiverse, help new MOTUs, help with new features, review, bug triage, qa,
devel and others.

Best Regards,
Fernando Ribeiro
Firthunands: firthu means peace, nands means daring.
"Those who do anything to maintain the peace!"