Proposal for ubuntu-core-dev nomination

Stefan Potyra sistpoty at ubuntu.com
Mon May 21 15:10:29 BST 2007

Hi Sarah,

On Sunday 20 May 2007 13:28:47 Sarah Hobbs wrote:
> I'm not sure what to say here, except for the fact that I'd like to go
> for core dev, but have no idea what the process is.

I'm also unsure about the process, but I'd guess some recommendations from
people who sponsored your main uploads so far might be good information.
Also, what are your plans once you've become a core-dev?

For me, I'm fully supporting to propose you for core-dev, due to your
sustained commitment for kubuntu and your general involvement in the
community.

Cheers,
    Stefan.