ubuntu-core-dev in Launchpad

Matt Zimmerman mdz at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 13 23:41:09 GMT 2007

After a brief discussion with the Technical Board, I've changed the
ubuntu-core-dev team in Launchpad from Moderated to Restricted status.  This
means that random passers-by can't attempt to join anymore, and we don't
waste time following up with them or cleaning up the resulting membership
requests.

We trust that the pointers in the documentation and in the Launchpad team
page are sufficient, and that the MOTU community will guide prospective core
developers to the right process.  Team membership in Launchpad should just
be the final step of the process, not the means by which we track it.

Cheers,

--
 - mdz