MOTU Application

Stefan Potyra sistpoty at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 25 18:54:13 BST 2007

Hi Chris,

On Saturday 23 June 2007 05:09:44 Chris Cheney wrote:
[...]
> Reason for application:
>     I need to become a MOTU before I can apply to become a core-dev
> which I need for my packages. Also, I am the new official OpenOffice.org
> maintainer.

While I've no doubt about your technical skills since you're a DD and about
your direct and indirect contributions to ubuntu so far, I'm interested about
your involvement in the MOTU community. Do you have any particular goals for
universe as well? What do you think needs to be improved in MOTU-land? What
could you do to help?

Cheers,
    Stefan.