Core-dev application

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 20 10:16:49 BST 2007

Hello Lionel,

Am Samstag, den 16.06.2007, 15:22 +0200 schrieb Lionel Le Folgoc:
> I would just like to say more about my reason for wanting to become a
> core-dev and work in Main (looking at the packages list should give you
> a little idea tough ;):
> That's specifically to help Jani with Xubuntu development. Over the past
> release I've become interested in helping with the development of
> Xubuntu (and Ubuntu of course) and I think it's time that I offload my
> sponsors by managing myself that stuff and push that involvement to the
> next level.

The records of your packaging work speak for you and I'd love to see
more Xubuntu activity happen. So that's great.

You joined the MOTUs ~11 weeks ago. What do you think was different
working in main? Was it any harder? Did your style of work change? How
do you check if the changes you upload are ok?

Have a nice day,
 Daniel