Core-dev application

Gauvain Pocentek gauvainpocentek at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 19:17:30 BST 2007

Lionel Le Folgoc wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I would like to apply for Ubuntu Core Developer.

I work with Lionel on Ubuntu since several months now, and am really
happy to see him involved in Xubuntu. I've sponsored his Xfce 4.4.1
merges in gutsy (whole xfce core + goodies) and have no doubt about his
packaging skills.
Lionel is very familiar with the various Ubuntu development process (he
took care of several UVF in Universe, and had his first MIR approved a
few days ago for instance).
Since Jani and me have very few time to work on Xubuntu, having a third
uploader would be really appreciated to ensure the quality of this
flavour. Lionel is the person we need :)

So a big +1 from me.

Cheers,
Gauvain