MOTU Application

Mario Limonciello superm1 at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 5 21:32:58 BST 2007

Gauvain,

To follow up with other MOTU tasks:

I am confident answering newcomers questions no problem.  My time is limited
how much I am in the channel when newcomers are there, but I try to help
every so often.

As for doing merges, I stay close with Christian Marrillat on his changes
and regularly merge the applicable changes to his mythtv package.  Likewise,
I've been submitting a list of (applicable) Ubuntu changes back up to him to
make his integration of our changes easier.

Mario

--
Mario Limonciello
superm1 at ubuntu.com