I wish to be a part of Ubutu team.

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 1 11:34:03 BST 2007

Hello Jijo,

On Fr, 2007-06-01 at 14:52 +0530, Jijo Baby wrote:
>   Greetings !.  I like ubuntu well and like to be a part in the
> technical team. Please consider it as an application.

Nice to hear you're interested. As ubuntu-dev membership would mean
upload rights to Universe and Multiverse in Ubuntu, applicants usually
work with the MOTU (ubuntu-dev) team to get involved in the technical
side of Ubuntu and get to know people before joining. I suppose you read
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Hopeful/Recruitment

I'm not quite sure, did you work with the MOTU team already?

If not, maybe you should take a look at
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/GettingStarted and
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Documentation first.

Have a nice day,