MOTU Application

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 25 23:20:24 BST 2007

Hello everybody, hello Andrea,

Am Mittwoch, den 27.06.2007, 21:45 +0200 schrieb Andrea Veri:
> I'm asking to please consider this mail as my application to become an
> official Master of the Universe.

after some time to think about it, I'm happy to give my thumbs-up for
Andrea. Andrea has put quite some work into Ubuntu and the feedback from
sponsors was good.

If I might make a suggestion, Andrea, I'd recommend to discuss problems
and quarrel openly, maybe on the mailing list - of course not in the
form of flamewars, but to try to learn something from it. I don't want
to make a judgement on the things that have happened in the past, but if
we can change processes or make things generally easier, we should do
that and try to act in a constructive way.

+1 from me and thanks for the work you put into Ubuntu!

Have a nice day,
 Daniel