Andrea MOTU Application

Stefan Potyra sistpoty at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 2 22:41:03 BST 2007

Hi,

Am Montag 02 Juli 2007 23:13:57 schrieb Lionel Porcheron:

thanks Lionel for stepping in.

> For getting everybody happy, I proposed him to continue working with
> MOTU tasks these days, and show us how excellent he can be :-). He was
> fine with that and started to do some merge / sync request as I am
> writing this mail. Thanks for that Andrea!
>
> So let's see the result in a few days!

Andrea, first of all thank you very much for your steady interest in ubuntu
and your contributions so far!
Would it be OK for you, if we defer your application (or rather defer voting
on your application) for one week? I'm quite sure, that you'll be able to
impress your sponsors and us with your technical expertise by then.

Anyone any objections?

Cheers,
    Stefan.