Sponsors Feedback about Marco Rodrigues

Loïc Minier loic.minier at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 13 08:27:33 GMT 2007

        Hi,

 I have too little data to take a position.  Kmos has been causing a lot
 of work to other people; he acknowledges some mistakes which are being
 reproached to him.  The MOTU Council should balance between keeping all
 of us in a positive attitude (all spending our time on improving
 Ubuntu) and limiting damage (losing good contributions from Kmos or
 good contributions from people discouraged by Kmos is damage).

 I don't want to express any recommendation as I know neither about the
 damage caused nor about the perception of the harm.

   Bye,
--
Loïc Minier