MOTU Application

Stefan Potyra sistpoty at ubuntu.com
Sun Aug 26 13:52:37 BST 2007

Hi Christopher,

Am Sonntag 26 August 2007 08:58:55 schrieb Christopher James Halse Rogers:
> Hello MOTU Council members, and my generous sponsors!

[..]

> Additionally, I've been active in #ubuntu-motu helping with packaging
> related questions and first-pass reviewing of packages on REVU.  As a
> MOTU I intend to continue and expand my involvement in this aspect of
> Ubuntu development.

While I don't have any questions right now, let's try out s.th. new: Since new
packages freeze is approaching, maybe you could do a few reviews on revu?
Hence, I've just created a reviewer account for you (login is your email),
but please state that you're not a motu yet when adding comments.

Cheers,
   Stefan.