MOTU Application

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 1 06:54:06 BST 2007

Hello Stefan,

Stefan Potyra [2007-07-31 19:00 +0200]:
> Am Donnerstag 26 Juli 2007 23:05:43 schrieb William Lima:
> > Dear MOTU Council,
> >
> > I'd like to be a MOTU and believe that I'm ready.
>
> @sponsors, can you give us some feedback please?

I primarily know William's work from reviewing his packages from the
source NEW queue. They had a good quality (apart from some license
issues, which is error prone also for MOTUs and core-devs).

However, I take it that they already underwent review and correction
loops at REVU before, so I'm afraid I am not really qualified to judge
his packaging experience first-hand.

William, I wish you all the best, and thank you for your
contributions!

Martin

--
Martin Pitt        http://www.piware.de