Inactive MOTUs

Matt Zimmerman mdz at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 17 18:19:24 BST 2007

On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 01:07:40PM +0100, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
> Given that we have a membership expiration process, perhaps we should
> consider just letting these members expire? That will be less work, and
> also leaves the door open for folks who change their mind?

These inactive members do represent authentication keys which can be used to
upload packages to the distribution, so for security reasons, I think it is
wise to explicitly disable the accounts if the developer stated that they
did not require this access.

For developers who did not answer, expiration is probably most appropriate.

--
 - mdz