Issue with mir on Ubuntu Touch and Samsung Galax S3 (i9300)

flori at bin.org.in flori at bin.org.in
Sat Mar 25 09:18:44 UTC 2017

Hello,

yes I read the web page. Thanks for the tip with the display, now
sometimes I can see some kind of result. Basically most of the tests
are failing:

- mir_demo_standalone_render_to_fb: Shows the green background, with
the bitmap, but no animation ongoing
- mir_demo_standalone_render_overlays: Black screen. If I remember
right, maybe there was a mouse cursor visible one time?

I think we do not need to continue from here. Something is heavily
bugged. Additional info:

- libhybris tests test_egl and test_glesv2 are both OK. test_glesv2
shows animation correctly...

BR Florian