Ideas for improving the release process

Daniel van Vugt daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com
Thu Feb 18 01:23:15 UTC 2016

It's less of an issue if we also remember to review release branches
before top approving them. In that case, hopefully code reviewers will
also check for open critical bugs and mention them.

But yeah I feel we're not utilizing the importance field if we're
allowing critical bugs to remain open without anyone even checking on
them during the release process.

BTW, I demoted the remaining ones to High yesterday so all criticals are
now resolved :)