symbols.map stanza names

Daniel van Vugt daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com
Wed Sep 2 03:26:59 UTC 2015

Hypothetically the "9" could now go away. Internally that's fine:
    MIR_PLATFORM_0.16

But externally if we started naming the files as such then it might get
confusing:
    libmirplatform.so.0.17.0
    libmirplatform.so.0.16 -> libmirplatform.so.0.17.0
    libmirplatform.so -> libmirplatform.so.0.16
Means the Mir release is 0.17.0 but the ABI level (soname) is still
0.16. Actually that's not too confusing. It might be preferable even.