Any fixes we want to land on Wily?

Alan Griffiths alan.griffiths at canonical.com
Fri Oct 2 16:25:16 UTC 2015

With Wily feature-frozen we should take a moment to consider whether
there are any fixes we want to land into the 0.16 series before we head
off into 0.17 land.

I know none of this matters for phone/tablet development (as that
remains on vivid+overlay) but folks are experimenting with Mir on X and
Xmir on the desktop.

So, take a moment to think if any fixes could be "cherry picked" for a
possible 0.16.2 to improve that experience. A starter list:

    "Mir cursor is missing/invisible until the client sets it multiple
times" (lp:1308133)
    "input is not dispatched when attaching an external monitor"
(lp:1498045)
    "std::exception::what: error during hwc set() when unplugging
external monitor" (lp:1498550)