Where do we validate surface attributes?

Kevin Gunn kevin.gunn at canonical.com
Wed Jul 1 16:12:47 UTC 2015

But one question about putting things in client side, can we always assume
that any policy we have can be isolated to a per client attempt to act on
surfaces ? in the instance you might want to have a broader view of the
entire scene being composed (other clients and their surfaces and states),
the server side would be better in that instance. Maybe that's overkill
since i can't think of a good example...