RFC Playground

Cemil Azizoglu cemil.azizoglu at canonical.com
Wed Apr 1 16:50:01 UTC 2015

I agree with Alberto that we should try to get (people) away from using
playground as a validation tool and onto mir_demo_server (after 0.13). We
then move the renderer related things to the public realm.

Reiterating the original intent of the playground area : An area to
experiment with interfaces without having to publish them, with the idea
that, should they be deemed useful, they will be published eventually, or
be deleted.

If there is any other use (besides as a validation tool for the toolkit
developers in the interim) for it, we should discuss and perhaps support it
via other means.

Thanks
Cemil

Cemil Azizoglu