First impression on 14.10

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Wed Oct 8 20:12:32 UTC 2014

On 08/10/14 03:36, Daniel van Vugt wrote:
> Also, I just noticed you say "14.04". Mir on 14.04 is effectively
> unsupported and now very out of date. As it's under heavy development we
> can only fix Mir issues on the development release (14.10).

Yes, I know, which was why I was a bit surprised when you asked me to test
things out.  I think it's Sam Segers who you want to get in touch with re the
CPU issue.

I'm still mulling over whether to upgrade to 14.10 (I quite like my very solid
14.04 system...), but if I do it'll probably be in advance of release and so in
time to verify if https://bugs.launchpad.net/xmir/+bug/1295851 is still present
there.