First impression on 14.10

Daniel van Vugt daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com
Mon Oct 6 01:36:06 UTC 2014

Joseph,

We would like to get to the bottom of your high CPU problem and fix it.
Can you by any chance force a core dump of the spinning process when
it's happening?... Like with:
    kill -ABRT <process ID>

If that fails to generate a problem report, then please log it here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/xmir/+filebug

- Daniel