DisplayChanger customization point

Daniel van Vugt daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com
Fri Nov 21 01:37:03 UTC 2014

I'm not convinced *DisplayChanger are good abstractions. If you're
touching them then maybe we can think of a cleaner way to approach the
task of changing displays :)

http://objology.blogspot.com.au/2011/09/one-of-best-bits-of-programming-advice.html
http://www.benhallbenhall.com/2013/01/naming-objects-er-object-names/

Or if unused then remove even...