Modern C++ Programming with Test-Driven Development: Code Better, Sleep Better

Alan Griffiths alan.griffiths at canonical.com
Tue May 6 08:54:54 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I've been reading another book: "Modern C++ Programming with Test-Driven
Development: Code Better, Sleep Better"[*] which describes a lot of
practices that are similar to what we are doing on Mir.

But the differences are interesting too. There are some that I think
would help address problems we're beginning to encounter.

Anyway, I'd love it of other team members were to read the book and we
could have a discussion about it.

Alan

*
http://pragprog.com/book/lotdd/modern-c-programming-with-test-driven-development