[ANNOUNCE] Mir 0.1.9

Michał Sawicz michal.sawicz at canonical.com
Fri May 2 06:58:09 UTC 2014

On 02.05.2014 08:52, Daniel van Vugt wrote:
> Sure, not disastrous. Just that fixes documented (in the proposal) as
> being fixed in "0.1.9" may not actually have made it into the package.
> So inaccurate. It's nice to have accurate info about where things are
> fixed :)

Of course, if there were things to still be fixed with a proposal, it
would be too late anyway indeed - unless you were in time to pull the
package back from proposed.

Don't get me wrong, not disagreeing here, just making sure we know
what's happening.

--
Michał (Saviq) Sawicz <michal.sawicz at canonical.com>
Canonical Services Ltd.