Packages don't cooperate

Cemil Azizoglu cemil.azizoglu at canonical.com
Thu May 1 15:51:42 UTC 2014

The platform interface is not much different from mir server and client ABI
in terms of backward/forward compatibility. So it should probably get
versioned like the ABI # for server/client (ie. option 2) since that is
what we are used to doing already. It takes a bit of careful care, though.
But I think it's less error-prone.