Clients reading their surface position on screen

Christopher James Halse Rogers chris at cooperteam.net
Thu Jul 24 06:45:33 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 4:36 PM, Daniel van Vugt
<daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com> wrote:
> Yeah that's problem (2) mentioned below. And not really a problem.
>
> Autopilot only wants to know one point where it can click a button.
> The outcome is unaffected if the surface is rendered in multiple
> different locations. Just click _one_ copy of the button for the same
> result.

Unless Autopilot wants to test that each location dispatches input
correctly, of course :)

I don't object to this being in a libmirclient-debug library. It should
not be hooked up to Qt's bit, because that's making a promise that
shells won't necessarily want to keep.