Is anyone particularly attached to the mir-android-trusty-i386-build test run?

Kevin DuBois kevin.dubois at canonical.com
Thu Jan 9 00:34:14 UTC 2014

xnox hints here [1] that cmake recently gained the ability to cross compile
mir without any custom rigging. I haven't given this a try yet myself, but
if it works, I'd be happy to get rid of the scripts and
cmake/LinuxCrossCompile.cmake files.

I think that once we use the standard way to cross compile, we can dump the
cross compile jenkins job and just use the normal compile/test jobs.
I still think its a nice thing to check for the time being though.

--Kevin

[1] https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/msg05556.html