Back and forth

Daniel van Vugt daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com
Thu Feb 20 03:03:22 UTC 2014

Hey Mir's still in a good state. If you look at any non-trivial software
project in the world it will have hundreds, thousands, or tens of
thousands of open bugs. And any project for which that's not true often
has inadequate/inaccurate bug tracking. We're fortunate to have the
awesomeness of Launchpad.

So Mir's doing well. But as always, I'd like to find ways for Mir to do
even better.