Other Renderables

Daniel van Vugt daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com
Tue Dec 16 01:31:16 UTC 2014

That option (and the first one) also raises an additional question:

Who and when do these non-buffer renderables get inserted? I think it's
usually by the shell, and I think it's on surface creation/modification
(e.g. state/type changes modify titlebar appearance). So my presently
proposed managed-surface branch will eventually solve that (with more work).