Clients reading their surface position on screen

Thomi Richards thomi.richards at canonical.com
Wed Aug 13 23:51:03 UTC 2014

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 11:31 AM, Christopher James Halse Rogers <
chris at cooperteam.net> wrote:

> in libmirclient-debug and hooked it up to a --debug flag, who would
> object, and what would those objections be?

Not an objection, but I'd want someone to make a MP against autopilot-qt if
this proposal means not making the existing Qt API 'just work'.

Also, if this involves making unity8 start with the '--debug' command line
argument, then someone (or several people) would have to coordinate
changing all the existing autopilot test suites to make sure that unity8
was started with that command line argument.

Cheers,
--
Thomi Richards
thomi.richards at canonical.com