Failure in 0.6 release

Daniel van Vugt daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com
Mon Aug 11 02:20:25 UTC 2014

BTW, I've been maintaining branched bugs tasks to match up with the
actual point where the code was branched (tag "br0.6" in devel == r1806).

So any fixes that land on devel after r1806 should have two separate
tasks: 0.6 and 0.7, to accurately represent where and if a fix got
applied to each branch. Often a fix only exists in one branch and not
the other, so it's important to represent that in the bug and not get
caught out by unexpected regressions later.