MirClient ABI break

Kevin Gunn kevin.gunn at canonical.com
Wed Sep 11 17:03:34 UTC 2013

Hi all
This particular change caused a bit of heartburn in the unity-mir in Touch
effort.
Note there is nothing technically wrong with this code change...
simply, our Integration Team had asked us to hold this out until a green
image was achieved, we made a mistake and landed it.
We are in the process of reverting....just long enough to finish the
unity-mir Touch image creation...once a green image is achieved the code
change/libmirclient3 update/API/ABI break can be remerged.

let me know if you have any questions.
br,kg