Mir bug importance

Daniel van Vugt daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com
Tue Sep 10 02:38:22 UTC 2013

I suspected that was the case, and I think that approach is flawed. By
your rules, you're giving equal weighting to:

"The system is broken and cannot start"
vs
"Power management is not implemented yet"

If you mark everything as "critical" you lose sight of the fact that the
first one is actually much more important than the second.

- Daniel