Component clarification

Daniel van Vugt daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com
Wed Nov 20 01:52:42 UTC 2013

I understand "scene" and the word did cross my mind too, but I think it
would be better to simply name things "server" because the reality is
that it's a server-side implementation component.

Also, in Unity8-land, Unity is taking over "scene" responsibilities soon
so it makes less sense then to name yet more things "scene" in Mir.

I think we're all getting too caught up in abstract concepts and models,
and forgetting how to communicate effectively with
whoever-reads-the-code-next.