Component clarification

Kevin DuBois kevin.dubois at canonical.com
Tue Nov 19 01:38:39 UTC 2013

I'm also slightly against 'core', just because people will think its more
important than it is

scene, model, and model_controller has connotations to me, maybe
mir::diaroma?

Pretty unloaded word... To me, it means 3d objects put in a box for the
purposes of displaying. If no one supports that though, 'scene' would be my
preference.

Cheers,
Kevin