clang in jenkins

Martin Mrazik martin.mrazik at canonical.com
Tue Mar 26 12:29:49 UTC 2013

On 03/26/2013 12:05 PM, Daniel van Vugt wrote:
> OK, we all just had a hangout.
>
> Alan's concern was that Martin was also asked to do some work with
> respect to Mir-ARM CI/autobuilding or something. That is definitely
> higher priority than clang. However we also agreed that if clang CI can
> be made to work soon (and I don't see why not) then it should be
> finished first.

The clang job is re-enabled (just the "cmake .. -D*" stuff that was
mentioned in this thread earlier).

Regarding mir-arm work -- the only thing that is on my list is to run
the tests on a real phone. Truth is I'm struggling there a bit with
networking and I'm waiting for automatic image validation on the phone
(done by Sergio). I'll bump the priority of this task.

Is there something else you would like to see? Something like building
with a real gcc on arm (i.e. not cross-compiling like right now)?

Ideally Thomi (CCed) should be your primary point of contact anytime you
want stuff like this to happen. I agree we are a bit bad in tracking
this so I'm suggesting the following:

1. lets track all quality and mir related tasks in the following
blueprint: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/mir-quality-1304

2. lets have a (public) hangout early next week to identify any pending
items and lets create a backlog of work-items for April. All of that
ideally in a NZ-friendly time (btw when are you switching from DST in NZ?).

Thanks,

Martin
--
Martin Mrazik | Product Strategy Quality Lead
Key fingerprint: