Include directory structure, and installation packages

Daniel van Vugt daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com
Fri Mar 22 01:40:06 UTC 2013

I completely agree. Mir is a:
   (1) server library
   (2) client library
so it should have:
   (1) server headers
   (2) client headers
   (3) /maybe/ common headers

The word "toolkit" does not immediately or obviously come in there.
"toolkit" to the wider English-speaking audience is a vague word that
could mean many things with regards to software and libraries.

If we're to use the word "toolkit" anywhere, can someone please define
it for the rest of us?

- Daniel