mir on mir questions :)

Alan Griffiths alan.griffiths at canonical.com
Wed Jun 12 11:19:59 UTC 2013

My instinct says that the first step would be to separate out the
graphics platform specific code in the server as a separate .so and
dlload it in DefautServerConfiguration. This could mean moving some
interfaces into the "core" code (I've not checked the details).

Then start on a "nested" version of that library - which would depends
on the client library. Both libraries would be built and the config
would determine which one is used at runtime (similar to Alexandros'
last suggestion below).