Stress Tests

Thomi Richards thomi.richards at canonical.com
Fri Jun 7 03:20:43 UTC 2013

Hi,

The mir_stress binary is now built as part of the regular trunk build
process. However, the client API seems to be leaking FDs again.

My plan is to make the stress tests run as part of every merge proposal,
which will make regressions such as this impossible to land in the future.
However, there's a bit of infrastructure we need to wrangle until that can
happen, and I'm on holiday for the next few weeks.

It would be great if someone familiar with the client API could run the
mir-stress tests (run "mir_stress -n 10"), fix the FD leak, and possibly
keep an eye on the situation until we manage to get this automated.

Cheers,

--
Thomi Richards
thomi.richards at canonical.com