No Android for me

Kevin DuBois kevin.dubois at canonical.com
Wed Jul 31 16:48:05 UTC 2013

we have an installation script? :) (just kidding)

tools/install_on_android.sh is a bit rotten, i think we were intending
to use this in CI somehow, but still are not at that point yet. (and
even at that, package deployment as opposed to adb is probably the
better way for CI) I have been using rsync lately to copy my homemade
libraries/executables over, and ssh to get a shell.

--Kevin