Trying out the Mesa patches for Mir

Simos Xenitellis simos.lists at
Thu Jul 25 10:18:44 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 6:27 AM, Kevin Gunn <kevin.gunn at>wrote:

> hi Simos - have you seen the build here?
> which are part of a larger set of instructions related to mir, e.g. debug,
> running it on the pc
> It would be good to read through the "using mir on pc" instructions which
> highlights the configuration requirements.
> hope that helps

Thanks Kevin.

I have compiled from source according to the above instructions for my own
I am trying though to write instructions so that even end-users can test
important patches (and report the result) with the least effort, and I
think the most painless way is with debuild. Some of them may then even try
to compile from the repositories.
AFAIK, those 15 patches that Christopher sent to mesa-dev have not been
applied yet to Mesa at 13.10-development. If those specific patches need
some testing, then I am happy to try them out (and document with easy