Trying out the Mesa patches for Mir

Kevin Gunn kevin.gunn at canonical.com
Thu Jul 25 03:27:55 UTC 2013

hi Simos - have you seen the build here?
http://unity.ubuntu.com/mir/building_source_for_pc.html

which are part of a larger set of instructions related to mir, e.g. debug,
running it on the pc
http://unity.ubuntu.com/mir/
It would be good to read through the "using mir on pc" instructions which
highlights the configuration requirements.
hope that helps
br,kg