mir bugs decoder ring

Kevin Gunn kevin.gunn at canonical.com
Mon Jul 15 20:25:04 UTC 2013

Hi all,
just wanted to point out that I've gone through a recent bug sort on mir.
you may have noticed a recent shuffle of bug priorities & I wanted to point
out that anything set to "critical" means that it needs to be dispositioned
or fixed for 13.10.

Our current priorities are for delivering Xmir as the default configuration
& for delivering mir as part of our unity8-mir stack on Touch for mobile.
Hopefully the bugs & their current priorities reflect this.

Anyone looking for anyone looking for an opportunity to lend a hand, this
would be a great place to start.
critical bug list for
mir<https://bugs.launchpad.net/mir/+bugs?search=Search&field.importance=Critical&field.status=New&field.status=Incomplete&field.status=Confirmed&field.status=Triaged&field.status=In+Progress&field.status=Fix+Committed>
br, kg