How to draw a cursor in Mir client side?

Daniel van Vugt daniel.van.vugt at
Wed Jul 10 08:58:52 UTC 2013

We don't yet have a client API for changing the cursor. I think we
discussed it but can't find the plans documented officially. Just stub
it and let GTK pretend that the cursor has changed.

You can see the same issue is blocking XMir:
[raof] XMir hardware cursor support: BLOCKED

Does anyone know where the work item is or should be?

- Daniel