Updated mir docs

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 8 14:29:19 UTC 2013

Hello everybody,

after the discussions on the mailing list I filed

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/mir/+bugs?field.tag=docs

and on some of them we made some progress in figuring out what needs to
be done to fix the bugs. http://pad.lv/1193255 in particular has a merge
proposal already and for some of the others we had some discussions on
this list already.

It'd be great if you could help out and have a look at the bugs and see
which code examples we already have and could refer to or which general
concepts might be relevant and would need to be explained.

My hope would be that with just a bit of collective brainstorming we'd
get some initial content together quickly, which might provide a first
start for future contributors, and would be something we could build on.

Thanks a lot in advance!
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/G+