Input latency

Daniel van Vugt daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com
Mon Dec 16 05:52:37 UTC 2013

If I had a theory, I could test if it correlates with the spikes. At the
moment I don't even have a theory.

The other weird thing I didn't mention was that the "lowlatency" kernel
has higher latency :). But it was worth a try. As are different kernel
schedulers, I haven't tried playing with them yet.