Important dates for Mir

Robert Ancell robert.ancell at canonical.com
Thu Aug 22 09:19:15 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'd just like to remind people of some important dates for Mir:

29th August (~1 week) - Ubuntu Feature Freeze

This is the last date we can get features into Mir. After this it's just
bug fixing. There is a process to get features in after this [1], but
there's no guarantee of them being accepted. So please, all features by the
29th!

10th October - Ubuntu Final Freeze

This is the very last day in which we can get code changes in. So all
important bugs need to be fixed by then.

At or before the 10th we can branch Mir and start the whole cycle again...

Happy hacking!
--Robert

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FreezeExceptionProcess