Client API pedantism

Daniel van Vugt daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com
Mon Apr 8 07:47:48 UTC 2013

Strictly following the convention feels a bit clunky, like the function
names become too long:
     mir_connection_createsurface
     mir_connection_create_surface

One way around this, as you'll see in other APIs, is to bend the rules
for construction and use "mir_create_surface".

I think any of the above approaches are better than "mir_surface_create".